Contact Hour(s): 4.0
Non-Member Price: $250.00
Member Price: $250.00
This course is not available to purchase, any attempt to purchase is going to be refunded back.
Please note: This course is being monitored, anyone who is not on our list of attendees from the 2023 Convention will be removed
Speaker: Jennifer Miceli
Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM & 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Room: Valley of The Sun A
1) Describe the anatomy and physiology of upper extremity vascular structures.
2) Understand the concepts of ultrasound for the use of vascular access.
3) Discuss risks and benefits of ultrasound guided PIV vs current standard of placement of PIV.
4) Relate the potential for vascular injury and the legal significance.
5) Demonstrate proficiency of ultrasound guide placement of vascular access during simulation.